Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Snip - Its ...


1.  Cooper is enjoying his #ProjectDownSize deck!
2.  Saw these beautiful flowers last week ...
Milk Jug Vase and SeaShells at the bottom.
3.  Home Depot had these round wooden things. I like them.
4.  Anna French Fabric came in and is absolutely delicious!
5.  Happy Safe and Beautiful Fourth of July!
6.  Rumor has it that my Wine Guy might be back!
7.  FarmHouse Renovation in progress!
8.  Copper Top Table a client possibility.
9.  Aren't there days you'd just like this to be your only mode of transportation?  yeah ... me too.

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

7 comments:

  1. Cute pup, interesting wine, pretty flowers with shells, and oh yes, I would love that mode of transportation!! Especially if my chores included visiting a farmer's market! Enjoy the 4th and the weekend Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fourth, Kim. Have a great weekend! Those wooden discs are intriguing. I'll be looking for them next time I am at HD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm... farmhouse reno looks like its gonna be good. can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th to all of you. Enjoy Kim. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.
    house-design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun things happening! I hope you have a wonderful 4th! I think Don should start posting again- I need more wine expertise and some new leads on good wines! Have a relaxing weekend. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would lovevto hear more from the wine guy!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea to have seashells in the vase. I wonder what the circular wood is for? Cutting boards?
    Happy 4th of July weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...