Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Snip-It's ... life via Instagram


1.  Table Scape ... love the natural elements.
2.  SMW.  I am swooning!
3.  Horn ... out thrifting.
4.  Dresser with new Base Coat.  Dressing Up the Girl next week!
5.  Pillow Love ... client kitchen.
6.  Mirror.  Metal basket Weave
7.  Would someone please buy this from Home Goods so I don't have to?
8.  My Cotton Arrived.  Ready for a new home.
9.  My obsession with Old is rearing its' head again.

Happy Weekend Everyone!  Make it a Good One!!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

9 comments:

  1. So many good stuff Kim! Love the tablescape the most! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff as always. Just one question...what happened to #4?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at the Duralee fabric yesterday! Love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing these snippets...fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That HG piece is amazing!! I always love your snippets! Have a great week sweet, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...