Wednesday, September 25, 2013

ORC and Link Up!


Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for a 
Blogging Design Star Extravaganza 
to begin!

One Week from today, Linda, of Calling It Home, and 20 designers, DIY'ers, Interior Lovers will kick off the next One Room Challenge.

Six weeks of 20 Designers changing up one room each in 6 weeks!  

I was fortunate enough to participate in the first 3 Challenges and heres what I was able to create ... 


Challenge 1:  Family Room for a young couple and their 3 daughters.


Challenge 2:  Transforming an unused room for a young family into a Keeping Room.


Challenge 3:  Creating an Office Space for me!


Let me just tell you the competition is fierce ... these participants know what they are doing and I am certain we are all going to have a ball watching them!

On October 2 Linda kicks off the official One Room Challenge.  And
On October 3 Linda invites anyone who wants to link up their own challenge to her blog can join in!  Find the details here. Take advantage of all the fun and talent and get a project done!  You will be glad you did!

I am Linking Up this year to take my Powder Room to a new level and hope to you'll join in as well as we all attempt to:

Make the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

13 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your powder room! I had fun watching your office transformation last time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thank you so much for doing this. I think the link up will be fast and furious, too. All in the name of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the rooms you did Kim were phenomenal (That's how I discovered you and your blog!)! So I'm excited to see what you do this time! I'm linking up too re-doing my son's tween/teen room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your powder room, Kim! It will be incredible like everything else you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your powder room! I'm hoping Linda's ORC link up will give me the motivation to get a room done once and for all instead of just talking about it for years on end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job Kim- spreading the love everywhere in blog land. I never saw your first challenge! Such a gorgeous room, as are all of them!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see what all you talented bloggers do! I noticed an orange these in all three of unbelievably fabulous ORC rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm linking up too! Fingers crossed cuz i'll be ripping up carpet-eek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim,
    This is such a great adventure for those who want to get a room finished and also for someone like Moi to get inspired! I look forward to following along!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...