Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Snip-Its ...

I have fallen in love with Instagram.  
Seriously, it is easy, fun and catches my life on the go.
Go here to follow me ... would love to share with you!


1. Oldest German Pub in Boston.  Good Beer Drinking!
2. Found the baskets at Brimfield.  I'm going to be giving you some love next week!
3. Dresden Porcelain Rams Head Ice Bucket.  $2200.00.  Not giving you this!
4. Faux Bamboo, Hollywood Regency Dining Table.  Could be Cocktail Table.  Interested?
5. North End Flowers.
6.  Customizing Guest Towels for my Powder Room.  I swear it is almost Done!
7.  Chinese Junk Boats painted on Silk Prints.  About to be Redone.
8.  Successful Day at Brimfield.  Need more Trunk Space!
9. Colorful. End of Summer.  Nautical.

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

10 comments:

  1. Did you actually buy that ice bucket!?
    I love the table and I think a lot of people will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those baskets. I wonder if I will ever get to Brimfield?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baskets too...I have got to jump on board...Instagram looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snip-its and love those baskets! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one of the baskets kim!!!! Want to use it as a planter cover, wish Brimfield was close by, anyway, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your snippets! will call to get the scoop on your Brimfield haul! Have a great weekend.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard such wonderful things about Brimfield and I love following you on Instagram! I'm a new addict myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is the best thing around for sure. Love all your snippets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your snippets!! :)

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ice bucket! I'm about to get on, fun seeing your week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...