Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Snip-It's ... Rescue Mode!

















1.  Are you starting to think about Holiday Table settings?  Loving the "non-traditional". 
2. I have a desire to rescue old houses like some people want to rescue pets. Unfortunately I cannot save them all ... this one spoke to me.  A shame, I know, probably had terrible infrastructure issues.  But a shame nonetheless.
3. An early morning stroll this week gave me a wonderfully fresh perspective. 
4. Bedding ... I forget about PCH sometimes, they shouldn't be forgotten.

5.  These aren't your Momma's Sachets!
6.  All in the details.  Fabulous Horn Drawer pulls.
7.  Apples in our trees.  First time ever they have survived the deer and made it to our table.
8.  Luckily whoever is tearing down the house took a moment to find a few things to keep.
9.  Blogging has become a new sort of on-line shopping platform.  I hardly ever go into the stores anymore.  Sweet Kerry blogged about these last week.  It took me all of 2 seconds to buy mine! Love!  In fact I was so under the blogging shopper influence I didn't realize I could have purchased them in orange!!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy these crisp days.  I have a feeling I am going to be pulling the boots out on a full time basis pretty soon!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

7 comments:

  1. Kim have a great weekend. We are finally cooling off a little here, if you call low 80's cooling off. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those loafers looked familiar! They are pretty and love all the inspirational images Kim! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! I haven't had apples on our trees for years. Enjoy! Wishing you a great weekend with that fresh new perspective!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes. I noticed them on Kerry's site, too. Don't remind me of the boots. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're all going to have the same shoes : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told my husband that they are going to be the official shoe of design bloggers because a bunch of us just got a pair. They are so comfy and cute I want a pair in every color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...