Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Snip - Its. A look at my week of Inspiration ...


1. Gorgeous Necklaces as Art. I am in love with the texture, the edginess. FDO.
2.  Waiting on Martha. The Shop. Monkey Soaps ... for the Powder Room.
3.  Bedroom Inspiration. Kravet and Duralee ... in the same breath.
4.  Bedroom Inspiration Number 2.  Kravet and Duralee. Again.
5.  Greek Key courtesy of M&JTrimmings. 
6. Come visit me on Thursday 9/19 as I discuss starting with a Classic Base 
at European Manor in Wellesley.
7. Lions heads.  I cannot help it.
8.  Glass Knots ... more new "little things" from FDO.
9.  My Bedroom Inspiration Ideas.  Starting with a Plan.  
Then coming up with the pieces that speak to the client.
Round 2!

Making the World More Beautiful.  One Room at a Time.

xo,

kim

10 comments:

  1. That bedroom inspiration in amazing! You had a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images. I used that Greek key on some pillows - it's a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedroom inspiration looks so fabulous Kim! Can't wait! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all...I seriously need to figure out how to get a little "greek key" action in my life!

    Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration. Sharing my Snaps! on Instagram today...inspired by all of your Snip-Its! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim- love it all -- just got that same greek key trim for a client for that price -- isn't it fab?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these Friday snippets. Hope you have a glorious weekend!
    xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Friday snippets...hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the gorgeous greek key trims and geometric fabrics you picked.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...