Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet Dreams!


I am starting to obsess over bedrooms ... I have had this bedroom image on my desktop for over a year.  


Why it draws me in ...

Feminine but not Prissy.
Controlled Clutter (my favorite)
Soft Purples ... just a touch.
Slim Lines on the Side Table and Bed
Neutral ... with Pops of Color

Our Bedroom ... is a little more masculine and we have used darker colors.  I do think that I am in the Mood for a change, and this photo has been the spark to get my bedroom spirits brewing!  Don't tell Don ... he has not been brought in on this little secret! :) 

Monday I'll be taking you inside the Red Door and ... maybe ... we'll start with the Bedroom.  Kind of weird, who answers their front door and says ... "come on up, let me show you my bedroom!) ... We'll see!

Happy Friday!  It has been a long week around here and we are ready for a Friday Night Cocktail!!

xo,


kim

****I am 90% certain I copied this image from a Designer's website, Can anyone help me give proper credit?****


6 comments:

  1. LOVE that inspiration!! My husband always finds out what's in the works when he reads my blog, our bedroom is on the list, too but he's still in the dark unless he reads yours! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC panics every time I say "Honey, I just got an idea!"
    Can't wait to see who OPENS the red door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you're drawn to that bedroom. I too am a fan of purple in moderation. I love everything about that side table and the styling. Can't wait to see your room though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image and I'm ready for a little tweaking in my master bedroom space as well...I too love the touches of purple with gold... just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bedroom picture. Enjoy your Friday cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at the bed, but the side table sealed it. I love the side table. I am working on a bedroom remodel at the moment. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...