Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Morning Push!

Happy Monday and Thanks for hanging in with me!   ... the past few days have been kind of a whirlwind with family and Easter and wrapping up a couple of projects ... trying to get the finishing touches on.  

I have been a horrible blog friend and haven't checked in on my favorites ... I am going to be busy catching up this week ... I know I have missed alot of creativity going on!

The Monday Morning Push is to wrap up a few projects.

So today, I am shopping to finish up an office space ... I showed you the Raw Space here.  

This week the office Goes To Work!

Details like this ... 



Spray Paint Is Coming out for some vase and dog transformation!



Texture and height for Bookshelves.


More Color and Punch.

This space wraps up today ... and I will bring you the full Before and After later this week!!

Then back at the home front.  Remember this?  Yep, my inspiration fabric and tile for my powder room.


I think this was over a year ago as well.  So it has changed!
I will always love this Quadrille pattern, and tried to order it in wallpaper.  Then I decided on Shrimp!
It is available, but only on a special order ... which costs more.  And when you order a special RUN, you have to have a minimum number of rolls.  I can justify alot of things.  But I just couldn't justify the cost involved for this little room.

So ... Plumber came, Toilet and sink are OUT for prepping walls and new floor!


Remnants of the past hiding behind the toilet!  I'll keep the new wallpaper a surprise (being hung on Tuesday!!).


Statuary White Marble Floor with Platinum Grout.  I am loving it.  I pass by and peek in.  Then have to run upstairs to actually use a bathroom. 

Because, here is my Toilet!!


In the Family Room, in front of the fireplace and showing you my lanterns with Christmas balls still inside.  I just thought they were still adding a little sparkle.  I will remove them when the toilet goes!


I hope you had a wonderful Easter ... and if you don't celebrate I hope you enjoyed the Sunshine and birth of Springtime.  We head to the "Pond" in town every Easter for a Sunrise Service.  It is early ... but such a treat ...





Here's to tying up loose ends this week!  I feel pretty energized and ready to go as the weekend was full of Sunshine and Family celebration!


xo,

kim 

7 comments:

  1. Kim, you are so busy and spring has obviously motivated you. I remember your powder room, and after Tuesday it should almost be done. I can't wait for the full reveal of your office. I bet you love working down there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are busy girl! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of plates in the air! Can't wait to see it all come together!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you have a lot going on!
    BTW, MC suggested I put BACK the gold balls in the GR.....so the day before Easter, I filled the apothecary jars with gold Christmas Tree Balls! Nuts!!! POP OF GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend! Thanks for your words of encouragement today. I love your shake up going on around your house! and can't wait to see some finished shots! You're really on fire, girl! I love the bathroom progress, and the marble is TCF!!!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh the bathroom is so pretty already! Tomorrow is my Monday (end of Spring Break), hope I'm half as motivated as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...