Thursday, April 4, 2013

Horse Lovin' ... for Nancy!


Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

For taking the time to let me know what you want to see from me and my blog ... I have several new ideas that sprung up from YOU!  That's what I am talking about!!

Today is a quick post ... For Nancy!

She's a Horsey Girl.  I am Not.  They are pretty, I drive by them everyday ... pretty lucky ... but they don't do it for me.

Just snapped these photos yesterday at Carter Dayton Home, a New Kid on the Block in Wellesley.  I am quite in love with them.  Hoping to bring a little interview and more photos from the shop soon!!

So ... Nancy ... for your next Dinner Party:




Oh, another thing I forgot to mention about blogging.  I have had the pleasure of getting to know people so well (without meeting them ... it is a little stalkerish) that I think about them when I shop.  As in this room, my head says ... "oooh, Nancy would just love this!!"

And I don't EVER pass a blue and white piece of ANYTHING without thinking of Jennifer!

xo,

kim

10 comments:

  1. You are killing me, a post about ME??? That is so flattering, and yes, Bethany and I would flip over that china and horn details on the table. You are one sweet friend to think of me when you shop :). Can't believe we have never met each other in person, but it feels like I've known you since college..Have a wonderful day, and thank you for making mine!!!!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrower

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for Nancy! I think Jennifer's middle name is Blue & White.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute that you were out and thought of Nancy and Jennifer while shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the cutest! hahahah. and i just did a horsey post today - great minds and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it cool how we "think" about our invisible friends while out and about! I do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the smile and feel the giddiness in Nancy already! My dad has a huge fondness for horses ,not the real kind, in decor! He believes that a lot of horsese bring good luck in a home (because horses run fast, Chinese believe, this is good, that luck will come fast to you;-)). Hence, I grew up in a home with a huge glass etching of horses running!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that china and I sometimes think of other bloggers too when I'm out shopping. Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun, they did a horse post today, too! This is exactly why everyone says bloggers are the nicest! :) I always think of certain people when I'm pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...