Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday SAMPLER ...

2013 makes me want to start something new ... and a nod to the past ... Samplers.  Where school girls embroidered the alphabet and characters to perfect them.  I want to share ONE Image.  A SAMPLE of what is going on in Design.  And YOU decide if you Can/Dare/Will take it further!



Sampler
All week I have heard how we are OVER chevron and an uncertainty of the Pantone color of 2013!  

But Seriously ... doesn't this make you smile!!

Happy Saturday ... what are YOU Sampling This Weekend?

xo

kim

4 comments:

  1. Funny, I've never been a lover of the chevron or green, since the avocado green period !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sample. I still like chevron but have yet to decorate anything in my home with it. Not a fan of green, never have been. My husband and kids love it so I have a few green rooms and furniture pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny, sometimes I love it, and sometimes I don't. I think I am over the rugs, but love it on furniture like this one. Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...