Monday, December 10, 2012

Taking Shape!

The decorations finally began this past weekend ... and I was so happy to decorate our little White House Holiday Tree with my new printed burlap ribbon!


I just wish I had bought more!!  when will I learn??



Lots of chatter about different colors at Christmas ... I absolutely have been drooling over some of the gorgeous decorations in different colors.  So Vibrant and Beautiful ... but here on Farm Road, we are still pretty traditional with Red & Green running the Show!



The countdown is on ... I have only purchased ONE present so far ... Although now that our kids are older, the shopping seems simpler (they are VERY specific!) and fewer packages. How's your shopping going??

xo,

kim




9 comments:

  1. i sure hope that wreath on the car is your car - I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! I'm with ya - I hadnt bought ANY gifts until this weekend. I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterned burlap is great! Love it!
    Yes, the number of gifts under the tree get smaller and the kids get bigger!!!!
    We are at the stage where a gift arrives in an envelop.... All are miles and miles away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays Kim to you and your family. You can never get e nough ornaments or ribbon, that's for sure!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree. That car is too fun. I am baking today...all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not yet begun to shop! But my kids are older and therefore very specific too - and hubs and I just exchanged small simple gifts. And thank goodness for online shopping!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burlap ribbon on your tree. I was wondering what you were going to do with it. The wreath on your car is super cute! Still shopping 3 kids at home only 1 grown plus Grandbaby = lots of shopping.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty tree! I have a bunch of the White House ornaments too but opted not to use them this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...