Monday, December 3, 2012

Settling In ...

This weekend went by in a flash ... the boxes from the attic were unloaded and Christmas began to take shape in our home.  Saturday night I was able to sit and relax and catch up on some of my design magazines ... and I ran across these ...


Via
I am feeling the love for Wallpaper right now.  It is back in full FORCE!  And I can see why.  The Complete antithesis of the minimalistic, monochromatic room.  Are you feeling this? Or Still wanting the Serene?

I love the room, the colors, the pattern and the lamps!  And then I REALLY looked at the room.  Do you see the coffee table?  It has a BOX CUSHION as it 's top!!  A true Table Ottoman right here!!

Via

More color and pattern.  I love the symmetry of the design style ... which totally SETTLES the pattern mix.  Fantastic!!

Finding the peace in Chaos ... hope you are finding yours!


xo,

kim

7 comments:

  1. I really love the chairs in the first one. I would never have noticed that box cushion...good eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting back on board with wallpaper also...I was reluctant after pulling all mine down the last 10 years, but I can't resist the gorgeous new patterns and textures! I hope all is well with your family. Happy Holidays!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am loving wallpaper too...but I love it on a statement wall or space or cupboard/bookshelf backing, tray liner etc...not all over the entire room unless it is truly love at first sight and really spectacular to stand the test of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have missed wallpaper...there are rooms that just need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to be honest, I love serene! I have gallery-white walls all throughout my home to let my art shines, but I do love that first room. That's why I had to comment - it could reform a gal like me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these rooms. Peter Dunham makes me happy! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that table with the box cushion! MUST do that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...