Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yellow Bunny!

Yellow has always been a tough one for me.  I like it, it is happy and warm.  But I never really WENT for it.  

But then something happened.  This ShowStopper Room is very appealing.



Elle Decor ... I think!!!

 Let's break it down.  To the Ground.

The Uber Wide Yellow and White Rug ...  Perfection.

The Subtle Soft Blue Upholstery ...  Perfection.

Accents of Blue and White Chinoiserie ...  Perfection.

Just enough Dark Wood to feel Grounded ...  Perfection.

Clutter .... Not Hoarding ... Just Enough ... Perfection.

The Tall Ceilings.  I am extremely envious ... Perfection.

Bunny Williams Rocks the Yellow and I am a Believer!!

Fall is the time to bring in the Warmth of Yellow ...
 for a little ... Perfection!!

xo,

kim

6 comments:

  1. I actually love yellow and have used it in my previous homes in a big way...my husband and I actually have a joke about it every time he sees the color...it is actually a very easy and happy color to live with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son's favorite color is yellow. It makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of my favorite colors, too. I love that this room isn't literally yellow and blue, but more neutral. Love the feel that throw on the sofa adds and the bold grand mirror!
    Loving gold-ish yellow!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant live with to much bright yellow, but I do love a soft yellow. This room is perfect, soft and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow with gray and blue! They look so perfect together! I look awful wearing yellow, so I have learned, the hard way, not to "live" in it! Many, eons ago, I decided we needed yellow walls like the ones I saw over and over in all the mags....circa 1985-1990.
    We hired a painter and had all the rooms downstairs , including the stairs and hall upstairs, painted yellow. We lived in a YELLOW SCHOOL BUS!
    I still get the urge, when I see the beautiful rooms in the mags, and then I STOP!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have loved yellow for many years. My current family room is yellow, gray, brown and white and a previous dining room was yellow, white and blue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...