Saturday, January 7, 2012

There's a Fire Burning in my Heart!

The Flame Stitch ... it has been around forever ... and it keeps burning!  Perhaps it was Missoni Fashion that pushed the envelope this summer when they introduced their line at Target ... perhaps it has always been a backbone of design ... whatever it is ... it is Back, it is Here and it is Now.  Fresher than Ever!

Then:




Now:









In my opinion ... 2012 is the year of color.  With Tangerine Tango and Ikat and the Flame Stitch ... If you want to "spiff" up a little this year ... throw in a pillow or two in these Schumacher fabrics and you will be the talk of the neighborhood!!

xo,

kim


3 comments:

  1. If 2012 is the year of color than I'm going to be one happy girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the new bold patterns out there... everyone needs a dose of color in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post to remind us of a stitch design that will always be fresh and exciting. I will be looking to incorporate it this year into my designs!

    Thanks, and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...