Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lilly's Dragon!

Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year.  "The 2012 Year of the Dragon is favorable for the establishment of family, the birth of healthy and smart children.  During this period we should be bold and not humble."  

Lilly Pulitzer takes the meaning to heart and has begun this year Bold ... Not humble.

Hot Pink:





Navy Blue:


Sofa:


 Elephant! 


All Images - All Lilly


While 2012 is good for birthing smart children ... I'm a little (LOT) passed that.  So I am going Bold ... Not Humble.

How will you go Bold this Dragon Year?  Happy New Year!



xo,

kim


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I won't be having any more children, either.I am loving that hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kids here either, but I LOVE all things Asian-insipired. My family lived in Asia when I was a child and it's a personal reminder of our time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I an loving the blue color way! The year of the dragon in my house is being celebrated with my Chiang Mia Dragon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...