Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Study in ... Silver

One of my current projects is for a feminine study ... yes, a place where my client can do her work, coordinate kids' and husband's schedules and take care of life for her family!   As we have been looking around together at fabrics and rugs I have fallen in love with Silver!  I tend to gravitate toward warm colors ... but have found that while I originally felt grey was cold, it does not have to be.  It can be bold, soft, masculine and feminine.  "Upping" it just a little bit to silver adds that touch of glam that I love!!

Schumacher has just introduced the Modern Glamour Collection ... these wallcoverings are scrumptious!  You can "feel" the texture of them without a single touch. They are over the top, yet subtle!


Beaded Damask - Zinc


Greek Key Sisal - Silver


Chevron Texture - Mineral

You can find more of these beautiful wallcoverings at Schumacher ... fall in love with something Silver!

xo,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...