Friday, October 14, 2011

Seeing Red!

You know I shared with y'all that Red Pagoda Mirror I want for my Powder Room re-do?  I am seeing RED everywhere ... I like a pop of it here and there, and find it fun to see how everyone else is putting the "Red On"!

At the Rooftop Bar at the Hotel Washington in the heart of DC ... here's a peek at how they did RED:









I can't help myself ... I have to show you some of the photos I took from the Rooftop Bar ...

 The White House
The Washington Monument ... still under repair from the Earthquake, with a view of the Jefferson Memorial
 The Lincoln Memorial ... with a peak of Robert E. Lee's home behind it

These guys were on top of the White House ... luckily they weren't watching ME!!

Have a wonderful weekend ... let me know how you are Seeing Red!

xo,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...