Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Design Delivered in Nantucket, Part 2

Starting from scratch in a brand new Nantucket home meant there was a lot to be done ... to get it ready for summer, to make it warm and friendly ... and create a home that looked as if it had been collected over time.  

In my post yesterday, I showed you some of the pieces that inspired our design plan and the feel my client wanted for her home.  These photos are furniture that I had custom made ... all of these pieces are made from re-claimed pine and cherry, giving them warmth and depth.  Although some are in a "natural" state they do not feel rustic, but rather loved over time!  











These all got packed up, trucked to Hyannis and loaded on a ferry to Nantucket in June ... just in time for a beautiful summer!  Don't forget, you can have a Design Delivered package too ... see the details on my website!

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that table! All of these pictures have inspired me... to make more money and take advantage of Design Delivered! Just can't decide on selling the house or staying put. Either way... I need YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the finished project - looks fabulous. your blog is great - btw, i spied that kitchen you sent in!!!!

    thanks for your great comment on my blog, much appreciated.

    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...